Saturday, April 9, 2011

Repairing a Pair of Sportshoes in KL

Recently, my basketball shoes (which I have been used as my indoor treadmill shoes), have a split shoe sole. This, I believe is due to its age and bad glue which sticks the sole to the bottom of the shoe body. Therefore, I went to the shoe repair guy or cobbler to get it stitched or glued so that I can use them back. To my surprise, the guy quoted me RM 50 for the job. I haven't surveyed at other cobbler but I hope that that is the price in KL.

Baru-baru ini, kasut sukan kepunyaan aku (yang aku buat untuk kegunaan dalam rumah) telah rosak. Dia punya tapak kasut tu tercabut. Rasanya memang biasa lah untuk kasut yang selalu guna dan gam nya dah habis dah. Oleh itu, aku ke kedai untuk betulkan masalah itu. Terkejutnya pabila tukar kasut tu cakap harga nak kasi settle (jahit dan glue) adalah RM 50. Aku tak buat survey kat kedai lain tapi harap-harap memang begitulah harganya kat KL ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment